Furthering Awareness of Public Good Software and its Founders
Secure local and national media coverage surrounding the national launch of publicgood.com and its
cofounders, Jason Kunesh and Dan Ratner.
- Secure local media coverage in the Public Good’s home city of Chicago, as well as key markets, including New York and Washington D.C, highlighting Public Good’s work with local charities.
- Secure national media coverage in news and tech publications highlighting Public Good’s revolutionary software.
- Introduce Public Good to key members of natioanl news outlets to establish media partnerships for Public Good’s “Take Action” button.
- Local placements on NBC Chicago news, WGN Chicago radio and PBS MetroFocus New York, Chicago Tribune and Chicago Sun-Times.
- National media placements in Success.com, Inc. Radio, SmallBizDaily, Bisnow, Roomi Connect and My Social Good News.
- Multiple business meetings with key members of national news outlets to discuss the “Take Action” button and possible partnerships.
- Organized multiple campaigns partnering Public Good with nonprofits, including a campaign with Flood Sisters Kidney Foundation of America, which included Dolly Parton and garnered over 200 volunteer kidney donors in two weeks.